Hello Friday.. 😉 It’s 5 O’clock somewhere… So someone’s weekend has started already and I’ve got some cocktail goodness to share with y’all…
I love trying cocktails and lemonades with all kind of fresh fruits. Recently, I got my hands on some fresh pineapple and sometimes I totally forget to cut up my pineapples. Seriously. But that’s when a great refreshing recipe comes in picture.
So I decided to get creative..
Here are some favorites to help kick start the weekend chill.
- Mix juices, Curacao liqueur and tequila together until well combined.
- Rub rim of glass with a lime slice and dip in salt.
- Serve over ice and garnish with pineapple and limes
- Combine all ingredients and pour over ice
- Add frozen pineapple chunks to glass in place of ice to keep drink cold without diluting you drink.
- Cut up the pineapple and mash it well in a big bowl.
- Spoon your fruit in your pitcher and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well and serve with fresh pineapple slices.