Reading Time 1 min 30 secs: Dear Nigerian, 20 Positive Affirmations To Start The Week
Why positive affirmations?
Because you need all the positive energy to drive away the negative energy that life throws at you!
I am very big on positive affirmations as they change my mindset and make tackling problems easier.
I am a strong believer that there is power in the tongue, and whatever we say and continually confess will definitely define us.
So, a lot of people are not familiar with the concept of positive affirmations. They are statements you say to yourself that help you feel motivated and more in control of your life.
Sometimes when you find yourself struggling, all you need is that confident statement that will put you right back on track.
Here are 20 positive affirmations to start the week.
- Whatever life throws at me, I have the capacity to handle and overcome.
- I choose to trust the process and enjoy the journey.
- Today I give myself permission to let go of all the hurt and pain.
- I choose to live my best life.
- I will celebrate the small wins and victories.
- I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- I choose love, forgiveness, and happiness.
- I will see only the best in myself as what I see in others is only just a reflection of my own image.
- Every day I will become more confident, powerful and successful.
- I am unapologetically me
- I am valuable and will make powerful contributions to the world today.
- Today, I will not utter negative words rather I will say sweet words and bless everyone around me.
- My mind is clear of self-doubt, and I am ready to embrace every challenge that comes my way.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new more positive ones.
- I am Art and I will act accordingly.
- I am special and important to my creator.
- I am unique and there is only one of me on earth.
- I will not let society define me. I will define myself for society.
- I will not only say these positive affirmations, I will live by them.
- I will order food from Nkataa.com, eat, forget all my sorrows and be happy.
Related Article: Dear Nigerian, 5 Ways To Fight That Overwhelming Feeling
There you have it! 20 positive affirmations to get you by this week. Hope you enjoyed reading this post. And remember, you are a star; shine for the whole world to see. Have an amazing week ahead. Don’t forget to visit Nkataa this week.
Image Sources: Pixabay
Connect with us on Social Media